ZED-Bull ZEDBULL Transponder Clone Key Programmer Tool
NO TOKENS NEEDED ANYMORE!!! (New feature)
NO LOGIN CARD NEEDED!!!
New: support 8C and 8E chips distinguish function
Language: English, Turkish, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese
Zed-BULL will fulfill all of your requirements as professional on Immobilizer Systems;
Zed-BULL is a transponder cloning device which contains all of Zed-Qx's features and also has more additional features.
Main feature of ZED-Bull:
1. Finding PIN Code, preparing precoded transponders and programming transponders from EEPROM and MCU.
Zed-BULL PC software’s excellent features will help you while using EEPROM applications. ECU pictures, which ECU has which MCU or EEPROM and the location of mcu or eeprom on the board, which type transponder will be used... These kind of information will ease your work. With Automatic Module Finding (AMF) feature, when you select the EEPROM file, the module will be recognized automatically
Another revolution of Zed-BULL is programming transponders when there is no key from ECUs. For now, Zed-BULL has 55 different applications and it is increasing... With this feature, you can program transponders, find pin codes and prepare precoded transponders for the cars which need precoded transponders like fiat doblo 48. For this feature, you don't need expensive precoded transponders priced about 8-10 Euro. You can use blank transponders.
11, 12, 13, 33, 73, 4C (writing to 4C electronic key and battery less TPX1 transponder), Philips Crypto 40 (some), 41(all), 42(all), 44(all unlocked VAG), 45(all), Texas crypto 4D(all 60-61-62-63-64-65-67)to battery less TPX2 and Silca electronic heads
Until now, common transponder cloning tools could only copy fixed transponders. But the revolution that we started with our device, Zed-Qx, is increasing with Zed-BULL. 41(NISSAN), 42(VAG), 44(Unlocked VAG) and 45(PEUGEOT) transponders which normally known as can not be copied, can be copied with Zed-BULL. Also you can copy 4C transponders onto batteryless TPX1 4C glass transponders
Please attention: 4D copy function and TPX function need wait our zed-bull update, then it available. TPX function update date is in FEB. 4D function update in May. Update will charge about 150USD-200USD.
3. Producing Transponders for OBD Programming
If you have an OBD device like T-Code Pro, you will need special precoded transponders for some cars. Instead of buying these special transponders for high prices, you can produce them with Zed-BULL using blank transponders. And you don't need expensive precoded transponders priced about 8-10 Euro... The transponders that you can produce: 40, 41, 42, 44 Mitsubishi, 44 VAG, 45, 73 Mitsubishi, 61, 62, 65 and 46 for BMW, AUDI, PORSCHE, CHRYSLER, RENAULT... etc. For now, Zed-BULL has 24 different transponder production applications.
4. USB communication and fast update...
You can update your Zed-BULL in less than 30 seconds and use your Zed-BULL with PC via USB
5. Hitag2 Transponder Programmer
If you want to buy a hitag2 programmer as standalone device, you have to pay around 1000-1500 Euro. But when you have Zed-BULL, you will get this hitag2 programmer feature for FREE. You can work on hitag2 transponders and improve yourself on your job.
6. Easy Use with Wide Graphic LCD Screen.
Wide screen of Zed-BULL will show you much more.... With Zed-Bull’s wide screen, you can see more information like, VIN number and kilometer info for BMW cars, detailed information for 46 and 48 transponders ... etc.
1) Reading kilometer, VIN number and key number information from original BMW key and writing to original BMW remote key
2) Finding PIN code from VIN number for HYUNDAI and KIA
3) PC software includes a wide-range transponder catalog, key fob procedures and more information
4) PIN code finding for 33 Renault and 45 Peugeot from transponder
5) Unlocking the 48(magic II) type locked transponder and make it re -usable
6) Saving transponder information into database including crypto transponders
7) 3 different device case color alternatives (red, black and white).